Carl T. Seibert, COO/State Secretary
2020 State Convention Attendees:
I look forward to seeing you this coming weekend at the 114th Annual Convention of the Florida State Elks Association.
Please take the time to read through this entire communication as many of your questions about the Rosen Centre and the Convention will be answered!
The Final-Final Agenda (finalized 6/15/20) is in the links at the left. You will receive a hard copy of the agenda when you check-in at the FSEA Registration counter at the convention.
Also, on the left you will find the following:
- Information on the Rosen Centre’s “Total Commitment Program” for guest safety and well–being
- A list of convention attendees, Awards Luncheon Attendees & FLOE Luncheon Attendees
- Information on tickets yet to be sold for the $10,000 Reverse Draw being held Saturday at 4 PM
- Information on the Operating Hours of the Rosen Centre’s Bars & Restaurants
- Links to the Restaurant Menus for Everglades, Harry’s & the Lobby Bar
- Information on the FLOE Chance Auction being held at convention
- Information on the Rosen Centre Hotel – Driving Directions and a Hotel Map
Here is some other helpful information:
- Rosen Centre Check-in Time is 3:00 P.M.
- The address for the Rosen Centre is 9840 International Drive, Orlando, Florida, 32819.
- Pre-registration for name badges is now closed. Name badges & any tickets purchased will be available at the FSEA Registration Desk. See final agenda for registration hours.
- All ticket sales are now closed. A few tickets might still be available on-site at the convention at the FSEA Registration Desk.
- Please be advised, neither the Lodges nor the Florida State Elks Association is exempt from paying the 12.5% tax on rooms. Please do not waste the Rosen’s time trying to convince them otherwise at check-in or check-out.
- Our convention room rate includes complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public areas. Excludes meeting/convention area.
- Our convention room rate includes complimentary self-parking for all overnight attendees.
- The discounted daily self-parking rate for drive-in attendees is $8.00
Unfortunately, there will be no hospitality Rooms this year at state convention. In their place, the Elks Karaoke Lounge hosted by Fort Myers members Dick & Diane Conley, will operate on the below schedule located in the Executive Ballroom I and H. This room is a public meeting room that will provide plenty of space for safe social distancing networking. We are unable to bring our own libations into the public space so the Rosen Centre will be offering a cash bar nightly.
The Marketplace will be in the main hallway of the convention center. Please check the final agenda for operating hours.
Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend at our state convention!