Do you need to preserve your assets during your lifetime?
You can plan a gift to us that will only take effect after your other obligations have ceased.
How it Works
- Include a bequest to Harry-Anna Trust Fund in your will or trust. Click HERE for sample language for your will
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose.
- Indicate a specific amount, or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
Under current tax law there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.
If you are interested in making an immediate change in the lives of others, please click the button below and make your donation today.