You can give us many kinds of personal property that enhance our mission and provide tax benefits to you.
How It Works
- You transfer a valuable painting, antiques, or other personal property to Harry-Anna Trust Fund.
- The trust fund may hold and display the property or use it in the furtherance of its mission.
- The trust fund may sell the property at some point in the future and use the proceeds for its mission.
- You receive an immediate income tax deduction for the appraised value of your gift and pay no capital gains tax, so long as the gift can be used by the trust fund to carry out its mission.
- In certain cases, you can use personal property to fund a life-income gift that provides you and/or other loved ones with an income now and benefits the trust fund in the future.
Without using cash, you can make a gift that is immediately beneficial to Harry-Anna Trust Fund.