Carl T. Seibert, COO/State Secretary
2022 State Convention Attendees:
I look forward to seeing you at the 116th Annual Convention of the Florida State Elks Association.
Please take the time to read through this entire communication as many of your questions about the Rosen Centre and the Convention will be answered!
The agenda for the convention is in the links at the left. Please do not print a copy. You will receive a hard copy of the agenda when you check-in at the FSEA Registration counter at the convention.
Also, any tickets purchased for the Friday Luncheon sponsored by FLOE or the Saturday Awards/Major Projects Luncheon will be given to you in your name badge upon checking in at the Elks Registration Desk
Also, on the left you will find the following:
- Information on the Operating Hours of the Rosen Centre’s Bars & Restaurants
- Links to the Restaurant Menus for Everglades, Harry’s & the Lobby Bar
- Information on the Rosen Centre Hotel – Driving Directions and a Hotel Map
The $10,000 Reverse Drawing has not sold-out so any remaining $100 tickets will be sold on-site at convention. A $20 board will also be sold on site in the vendor area at convention.
Here is some other helpful information:
- Rosen Centre Check-in Time is 3:00 P.M.
- The address for the Rosen Centre is 9840 International Drive, Orlando, Florida, 32819.
- Pre-registration for name badges is now closed. Name badges & any tickets purchased will be available at the FSEA Registration Desk. See agenda for registration hours.
- All ticket sales are now closed. A few tickets might still be available on-site at the convention at the FSEA Registration Desk.
- Our convention room rate includes complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public areas. Excludes meeting/convention area.
- Our convention room rate includes complimentary self-parking for all overnight attendees.
- The discounted daily self-parking rate for drive-in attendees is $8.00.
The Marketplace will be in the main hallway of the convention center. Please check the agenda for operating hours.
Looking forward to seeing everyone at our state convention!
Sincerely and fraternally,