Donate Here

Accident Prevention

Local Lodges renting out their facilities (for weddings, parties, etc.) in accordance with the Statutes’ “Closed Door Policy” must remember that the person or entity renting the Lodge must provide a signed indemnity agreement and name the Local Lodge as additional insured on the renter’s general liability policy (see Pages 10-12 of the Liability Insurance Program booklet mentioned above for guidelines; a sample indemnification form; and a sample “Certificate of Liability Insurance” form). If the renter cannot obtain a Certificate of Insurance that names the Local Lodge as additional insured, the renter can purchase an “event policy” from one of many such providers that can be found locally and on the Internet or by calling Aon Affinity Services at 1-800-421-3557.